My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Alan Colmes (Fox News) throws Andy Martin into a right-wing catfight.

Andy Martin at the center of controversy and competition involving Obama books

Andy Martin's book, Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, is the only gold standard and practical handbook on Barack Obama's unfitness for the presidency.

ANDY MARTIN
Executive Editor
ContrarianCommentary.com

“Factually Correct, Not
Politically Correct”

AMERICA’S #1 POLITICAL
BLOG ON THE 2008 CAMPAIGN

EVERYONE DISAGREES ABOUT EVERYTHING INVOLVING THE CURRENT ANTI-OBAMA BOOKS—EXCEPT ONE POINT: ANDY MARTIN IS THE SOURCE OF ALL THE ORIGINAL RESEARCH ON BARACK OBAMA

WHY BUY THE COPYCATS WHEN YOU CAN READ THE MASTER? ANDY MARTIN, OBAMA: THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK

(NEW YORK)(August 13, 2008) Am I in the middle, or what? I don’t usually watch a lot of TV, but recently I have had to monitor Fox News and MSNBC, the two enfants-terrible of left-right-wing mainstream media.

You can imagine my surprise when August 12th Alan Colmes of Hannity and Colmes attacked copycat author Jerome Corsi for "citing Andy Martin." Colmes used such a tone of derision I was left wondering what was going on in his mind.

The two prominent right-wing books on Obama are virtual carbon copies of my own prior pathfinding work on Obama.

There is not much you can do when someone appropriates your research and stamps their own name on it. I am flattered that Colmes realizes that Corsi is merely a high-class plagiarist.

I have asked Colmes to invite me on his program (see below following this story). What are Hannity & Colmes afraid of? Hurting the book sales of their buddies? Ironically, I was an occasional guest when Hannity and Colmes originally launched their TV show in 1996.

Colmes' attacks on Corsi for using my research reflect that there is obviously a deep undercurrent of conflict and competition in the current three-way race for book sales.
The only thing not in dispute is that Corsi and Freddso, another Obama-author wannabe, all based their own work on my original research.

In the meantime, readers of my book, Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, can rest assured my work is still the only gold standard and practical handbook on Barack Obama's unfitness for the presidency. I'd be happy to have any of my readers comment.

Book orders: http://OrangeStatePress.com. Immediate shipment from the publisher now available.

CONTRARIANCOMMENTARY.COM
New York-London-Washington-Chicago-San Francisco-Palm Beach

Headquarters mail:
Post Office Box 1851
New York, NY 10150-1851
Tel. (866) 706-2639
Fax (866) 707-2639
Web: ContrarianCommentary.com
E-mail: mailto:andy@AndyMartinWorldwide.com

Andy Martin, J. D.
Professor of Law (Adj.)
Executive Editor

August 13, 2008

Alan Colmes
Hannity & Colmes
Fox News Channel
Hand deliver

Dear Alan:

I was a little stunned last night when you attacked Jerome Corsi for "citing Andy Martin." You said it at least twice. Corsi's book, of course, is a cut-and-paste of my own work with a few footnotes added to bestow legitimacy on Herr Doktor Corsi's stenciled work.

But I wasn't sure if you were attacking my research or attacking Corsi's plagiarism.

My research has never been impeached or undermined in any form or fashion. That's why every right-winger (and increasingly Democrats as well) use my material as their source book, and then add their own exaggerations for effect.

My own book, http://OrangeStatePress.com, is not a screed, and is selling to Democrats as well Republicans precisely because I avoid exaggerated accusations or factual misstatements.

A point you seem to have missed: Your co-host is promoting a book by an author (Corsi) who is committed to defeating Republicans (Corsi is an opponent of McCain) and who is devoted to electing Obama (by voting for the Constitution Party). Could Corsi be a double agent? (How's that for a dollop of paranoia?)

Which raises my final question: If I am the source material for Corsi and Freddoso and God-knows-who-else, why haven't you invited me on your program to discuss my book? I am the only anti-Obama author who takes a "balanced" approach, which is why my book is the only one relied on by Democrats as well as Republicans.

When you started your program 12 years ago I was an occasional guest expert and you had no reason to quarrel with me then. What’s the rub now?

I'll be in Denver for the DNC, reporting on opposition to Obama.

Watch for my latest exclusive column, later today or tomorrow at the latest, reporting on the Hillary for President movement.

When may I expect an invitation to your program?

With all best wishes,

ANDY

AM:sp

P.S. Hannity has a copy of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask. Would you also like a copy?
---------------------------------------------------------
Watch for an Andy Martin exclusive on the Hillary for President movement. August 13th (evening edition) Exclusive to ContrarianCommentary.com and nowhere else.
----------------------------------------------------------
Andy Martin is a legendary Chicago muckraker, author, Internet columnist, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of www.ContrarianCommentary.com. © Copyright by Andy Martin 2008. Martin comments on regional, national and world events with over forty years of experience. He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law. His columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; contrariancommentary.wordpress.com. Andy is the author of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, published in July 2008, see http://www.OrangeStatePress.com. MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com [NOTE: We frequently correct typographical errors and additions/subtractions on our blogs, where you can find the latest edition of this release.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home