My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Saturday, May 25, 2013

IRS scandals prompt Obama author Andy Martin to run for the U.S. Senate from New Hampshire

New Hampshire Republican Party leader Andy Martin will formally announce Monday, May 27th, Memorial Day, that he is a Republican Party candidate to oppose the reelection of Senator Jeanne Shaheen. “For me, the IRS scandal was the last straw,” Andy says. “The Obama Administration and Jeanne Shaheen were using the IRS as a bludgeon to intimidate New Hampshire conservatives and Tea Party supporters. Shaheen campaigned as a ‘moderate’ and became an Obama radical as soon as she arrived in Washington. The last two years of Obama’s term are going to be the most negative in recent history. Obama is going to be a ‘wounded bull,’ desperate to sabotage the America we know and love before he leaves office. Obama has prematurely become a lame duck at the beginning of his second term - and that makes him dangerous. He will try to impose his vision of a statist and socialized republic on the American people. Shaheen has been one of Obama’s biggest enablers. She must be defeated.”
NEWS FROM:




New Hampshire Republicans

www.NewHampshireRepublicans.wordpress.com

www.NewHampshireRepublicanParty.blogspot.com

www.NewHampshireRepublicanParty.wordpress.com



Andy Martin, J. D.

executive director

New Hampshire Republicans

Not Affil. With NH Rep. St. Comm.



you can call Andy:

(603) 518-7310



you can email Andy:

andynewhampshire@aol.com



you can write Andy at:

fax (866) 707-2639, or

816 Elm Street #251

Manchester, NH 03101-2105



Blogs/web sites (partial):

www.AndyMartin.com

www.FirstRespondersOnline.us

ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com

ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com



To become a regular subscriber to our emails please send an email to AndyNewHampshire@aol.com and place “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:



ATTENTION NATIONAL AND NEW HAMPSHIRE DAYBOOK/ASSIGNMENT EDITORS



ANNOUNCEMENT OF MANCHESTER NEWS CONFERENCE MEMORIAL DAY



New Hampshire Republican leader and corruption fighter Andy Martin says Obama’s IRS scandals have prompted Andy to run for the U. S. Senate against Jeanne Shaheen



(MANCHESTER, NH) (May 25, 2013) New Hampshire Republican leader and corruption fighter Andy Martin will formally announce on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27th in Manchester, NH that he is a candidate for the U. S. Senate against Jeanne Shaheen. Andy issued the following statement Saturday morning:



Dear New Hampshire Republican:



Jeanne Shaheen and Barack Obama have declared war on the American people. It was Jeanne Shaheen who sought to politicize the IRS and spy on her New Hampshire opponents by using the IRS as her proxy (please see link #1 below). Shaheen promoted herself as a “moderate Democrat" when she served as Governor of New Hampshire. But as soon as Jeanne arrived in Washington she adopted the radical agenda of her fellow traveler Barack Obama.



Shaheen and Obama created the climate where Fox News is the victim of harassment. Shaheen and Obama fostered the hostile conditions where Eric Holder could spy on the Associated Press. Shaheen is one of Barack Obamas biggest enablers. They are a pair of career politicians.



I. Introductory Remarks



Last Sunday I was speaking with my bishop at the celebration of Pentecost. He said, “You know, I was planning on slowing down, and then I was asked to submit my name for bishop.” He smiled. I know how the bishop feels.



Every one of us would like a slower pace, where we can spend more time with friends and family. For my part, I have a lot of writing projects that are sitting on the shelf. I love walking in the North Country. But as I have watched Barack Obama and Jeanne Shaheen try to dismantle the America we love, by imposing federalized medical care, watering down our national defense, and creating an economy with ten trillion dollars in debt that will swamp our children, I became increasingly concerned. Obama and Shaheen are attempting to replace local democracy with a regime of political correctness imposed from Washington.



The IRS scandal was the last straw.



Because of my long and successful experience investigating and challenging Obama I felt I should become a candidate in the New Hampshire Republican primary for U.S. Senate. I am a fighter who knows how to fight. And I have a proven record of exposing Obama and opposing Obama. Jeanne Shaheen and Barack Obama are one-and-the-same. Shaheen is an Obama enabler; she was a leader of his reelection campaign.



II. My qualifications for the U.S. Senate



A. My lifetime of commitment to public integrity and public service



My lifetime has been devoted to public integrity and public service. I began exposing corruption as a young law student. Unfortunately, I have found that exposing crooked public officials creates enemies, not friends. The bad guys are always better organized than their victims, ordinary citizens. Dishonest and greedy public officials usually try to retaliate. So I have more than my fair share of enemies. I earned them. Don't be surprised when you see attacks on me; expect them. From New Hampshire to Honolulu, from Florida to California to New York, Illinois and Washington, DC I have been a national expert in helping to expose corrupt public officials. (Please take a look at www.AndyMartin.com for a detailed biography.)



B. My family history in New Hampshire



For the past 80 years on Memorial Day my family has tried to be at Pine Grove cemetery in Manchester. My grandparents are buried there. This year the remembrance falls to me. My maternal grandparents arrived in Manchester from a small town, Tsaritsani, in Greece about 100 years ago. My mom was born in Manchester.



My Uncle Bill Vasiliou and my mom both graduated from the University of New Hampshire. My revered Uncle Lucian Marcoux was born in West Manchester and was an inspiration to me growing up. World War II scattered the family but we always retuned to Manchester for family celebrations. Today I live just around the corner from where I grew up playing as a little boy on Elm Street.



III. The 2014 U. S. Senate campaign in New Hampshire



A. Jeanne Shaheen in Washington is an Obama radical



Jeanne Shaheen fooled the people of New Hampshire. She campaigned as a moderate Democrat. Once she arrived in Washington, she flipped. Shaheen ran against “Big Oil.” Recently she collected money from the same “Big Oil” she had earlier opposed. She is totally two-faced. Jeanne hopes the People of New Hampshire will not notice what she is doing in with Obama in Washington. But the IRS scandal blew her cover.



“Link #1” (below) is a letter on the web site of one of the nation’s most liberal senators, Charles Schumer. Schumer, Shaheen and the comedian Al Franken among others sought to pressure the IRS into investigating conservative organizations. Why? Because along with other states New Hampshire is a center of Tea Party and conservative activism. Shaheen was seeking to intimidate her potential opponents back home in New Hampshire.



In the past, New Hampshire Republicans have not had much luck defeating Shaheen. She has gunned down her Republican opponents by pretending she is a moderate. But Shaheen has now been exposed as a Washington liberal. The fact remains there is a shortage of people who have the experience to confront and attack and defeat Shaheen. Shaheen will bite back; she will make running against her a nasty exercise.



I will keep my campaign on the high road and avoid attacks on Shaheen’s private life, while relentlessly attacking her public record in Washington. Shaheen will not intimidate me the way she has stared down other New Hampshire Republicans. We will fight a tough race.



B. My record with Obama



Nine years ago I wrote the first column exposing Obama as an imposter. My book (see below) collected a series of columns that predicted Obama would be a disaster. My exposé on Hannity’s America (please see Link #3 below) terrified Democrats. I was probably the first name on Obama’s many enemies’ lists. I know how to fight Obama, and I know what makes him tick. That’s why I have the special background to tackle Obama’s enabler in New Hampshire, Jeanne Shaheen.



C. What do I want to accomplish in the U. S. Senate?



First, I want to remove Shaheen from the senate. Second, I want to stop Barack Obama’s extreme agenda. The last two years of his term (2015-2017) Obama will be in a frenzy to impose his statist dreams on the American people. We need street-smart Republicans who know how to fight Obama.



Finally, it is not enough to have a “negative” agenda. A candidate must stand for positive issues. You can define my own platform in two words: opportunity and inclusion.



When my family immigrated to New Hampshire they were not poor. They were educated and prosperous. But they came to America for one word: opportunity. My grandfather eventually became an investor.



When I graduated from college, opportunity was still limitless.



Today young people have been shortchanged by both political parties. The economy is a mess. The job market is a disaster, especially for young people. The future is bleak. I will single-mindedly devote myself to creating the same kind of broadly-based economic opportunity that greeted my ancestors when they arrived in Manchester, and that greeted me when I graduated from college. Every American should have the opportunity to be included.



IV. What can you do?



As a writer I often use the figure of speech that I can “see over the horizon.” My experience allows me to anticipate the flow of events. How’s this for a prophesy? On April 20th I wrote (see Link #2 below):



New Hampshire Republican leader Andy Martin, one of America’s leading conservative authors/investigators, says Americans may find in retrospect that April 19th was “The Day the Obama Administration Died.” The first of a two-part series examines how and why the random bombing in Boston may derail the Obama’s Administration’s timetable and render the president a lame duck even before that was already scheduled to happen. Andy combines his political background, counterterrorism experience and knowledge of the Southern Caucasus (Chechnya) to write the first draft of the Obama Administration’s epitaph.



In other words, I almost perfectly called the beginning of the end for the Obama regime. At the same time that Obama’s White House counsel was being notified of the IRS scandal I perceived that circumstances were coming together that would effectively deflate Obama’s bubble. Obama will try to fight back, as he did on Thursday, but his administration is doomed to failure.



Those of us who believe in the real America - not Shaheen's and Obama's government-controlled America – have to start picking up the pieces. We need to rebuild our economy. We need to rebuild faith in the IRS, Department of Justice and other institutions. We need to rebuild mutual trust in the American people.



I need your help to defeat Jeanne Shaheen. Without your support, I can't succeed and Shaheen could be reelected.



Well, what are you waiting for?



Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Mike Lee need help in the senate. I’m ready to go.



Please support my campaign; together we will remove Jeanne Shaheen from the U. S. Senate.



Sincerely,



Andy



May 27th Manchester News Conference Details:



Who:



New Hampshire Republican Party leader Andy Martin



What:



Andy Martin announces he will oppose Jeanne Shaheen for reelection



Where:



1589 Elm Street, Manchester, NH (sidewalk in front of Senator Shaheen’s office)



When:



Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2013; 1:00 P.M.



-----



MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Martin (603) 518-7310; CELL (917) 664-9329

E-MAIL: AndyNewHampshire20@aol.com

_______________________________



LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion):



Link #1



http://www.schumer.senate.gov/Newsroom/

record.cfm?id=336270



Link #2



http://contrariancommentary.wordpress.com/2013/

04/20/andy-martin-calls-friday-the-day-the-

obama-administration-died/



Link #3



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjQhnDEGSk



ABOUT ANDY:



Andy is a legendary New Hampshire, New York and Chicago-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, talk television pioneer, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. Andy’s family immigrated to Manchester 100 years ago; today his home overlooks the Merrimack River and he lives around the corner from where he played as a small boy. He has forty-five years of background in radio and television. He is the author of “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” [www.OrangeStatePress.com] and he produced the Internet film "Obama: The Hawaii’ Years” [www.BoycottHawaii.com]. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” www.ContrarianCommentary.com. He comments on New Hampshire, national and international events with more than four decades of investigative and analytical experience both in the USA and around the world. For more, go to: www.AndyMartin.com



Andy has also been a leading corruption fighter in American politics and courts for over forty-five years and he is executive director of the National Anti-Corruption Policy Institute. He is currently sponsoring www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com. See also www.FirstRespondersOnline.us; www.EnglishforAmerica.org



He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).



UPDATES:

www.twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA

www.Facebook.com/AndyMartin



Andy's columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com

ContrarianCommentary.typepad.com



[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in our stories; find the latest version on our blogs.]

--------------------------

© Copyright by Andy Martin 2013 – All Rights Reserved

--------------------------

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home