My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Associated Press attacks Andy Martin with new distortions

Barack Obama fails to deny "rumor" that Frank Marshall Davis was his real father. Andy Martin asks, "If Obama will not deny my claims about Frank Marshall Davis, how can they be a rumor? And if he does deny them, we are ready with more bombshells from our Hawai'i research."

ANDY MARTIN
Executive Editor
ContrarianCommentary.com

“Factually Correct, Not
Politically Correct”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Internet powerhouse Andy Martin is attacked by Associated Press

Andy issues a rebuttal showing how AP lied to its subscribers and readers

Obama fails to deny Frank Marshall Davis is his father; Andy Martin is ready with more bombshells if he does

(NEW YORK)(October 28, 2008) Many people often ask me why I talk to the mainstream media. In reality, we know newspapers, radio and TV are largely in the hands of Obama acolytes and sycophants. I can now offer a classic example of fraudulent and distorted editing to prove my point.

Last week I was contacted by Martha Mendoza of the Associated Press. She said she was doing a story on rumors and she correctly quotes me as saying that I condemn rumors, and do not spread them. But look at how she distorts my comments to put false words in my mouth and confuse her readers:

http://www.copleynews.com/news/politics/20081027-1344-campaignrumors.html
Andy Martin, a self-described “anti-Obama nemesis,” is the source of some of the most vicious rumors about Obama including current claims that the candidate lied about who is real father is.
“Look, the way I see it, one person's rumor is another person's fact,” said Martin. He said spreading rumors is “disgusting and I never do it” but conceded that his own earlier claim that the candidate was a secret Muslim, something he repeated on nationally broadcast television and radio talk shows, “is diluted now.” Obama is Christian.
She accused me of spreading the "vicious rumor" that Obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis. That's not a rumor, that's a fact. (The fact that she called my claim a "vicious rumor" says more about her than me; I will not pursue the matter further.) More importantly, she quoted Obama's minions as saying:

Obama's spokesman Tommy Vietor said their strategy has been to “confront these rumors head-on” with a designated Web site – stopthesmears.com – and to make sure precinct captains are given factual information to counter the “ridiculous false rumors that have swirled in this campaign.”

Has Obama denied my column? Has he called my pioneering disclosures about Obama's real father a rumor? Is there another attack on me or denial on Obama's web site? No. Obama is being very mum about the Davis story because he knows it is true and that we are ready to blast him out of the water when he makes a denial.

If Obama is not denying my claim, how can it be a rumor?

But Mendoza was not through with her dirty tricks.

She writes: "his own earlier claim that the candidate was a secret Muslim, something he repeated on nationally broadcast television and radio talk shows, 'is diluted now.'"

Then she writes: Obama is Christian

The reader is left with the false claim that my Muslim column/comments are "diluted" because "Obama is a Christian." That is an outright lie and a massive falsification of what I told her.

My claims about Obama's religion have been "diluted" not because of Obama's Christian religion, but because we now know his biological father was Frank Marshall Davis, not the putative Barack Obama, Senior.

Our original religious claim was based on Obama's false claim that "Barack Obama" was his father, when he knew full well that Frank Marshall Davis was his real father. Obama, Senior was a Muslim; Davis was not. Obama's stepfather took him to Muslim services when he lived in Jakarta, Indonesia as a boy. Instead of trying to put my remarks in context and present them fairly, Mendoza tries to make me look like a liar.

And they wonder why no one trusts the Associated Press, or mainstream megaphone media, when their own actions condemn them as surrogates for Barack Frank Marshal Davis Obama.

CNN is not my friend, and they did not want to admit that "informed opinion" is the daily bread of lawyers, judges and juries. But they presented a fair report of my views, and did not seek to distort my claims.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mxrDlugBj4o

In my opinion, CNN is to be commended for taking a controversial subject, doing so in a fair and balanced manner, and presenting my views honestly even if the correspondents equally honestly disagreed with me.

And that explains why I speak to mainstream megaphone media: some of them are honest, and some of them are liars, just like their patron saint Barack Frank Marshall Davis Obama.

Thank you CNN for having the decency to be honest, even if you disagreed with me.

TUESDAY (later today): Questions the Mainstream Media will not ask Barack Obama, The Cover-up: Part One (first in a series)

----------------------------------------------
Readers of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, say the book is still the only gold standard and practical handbook on Barack Obama's unfitness for the presidency. Buy it.
Book orders: http://OrangeStatePress.com. Immediate shipment from Amazon.com or signed copies from the publisher are available.
---------------------------------------------
FULL DISCLOSURE: I recently decided to oppose Barack Obama's election and became Executive Director of The Stop Obama Coalition, http://StopObamaCoalition.com. By default, I became the national leader of the anti-Obama movement. I am not acting as either a Democrat or Republican. I have had no contact whatsoever with the McCain Campaign. I am not a member of any political organization. The views expressed are entirely independent. I am acting as an American citizen who sincerely believes Obama is not the man we need in the Oval Office. We are going to run a very dynamic and aggressive campaign against Obama. I will continue to write my news and opinion columns for ContrarianCommentary.com. /s/ Andy Martin
----------------------------------------------
URGENT APPEAL: The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama is raising money to fight Barack Obama. http://CommitteeofOneMilliontoDefeatBarackObama.com. Please give generously up to the maximum of $100. Our ability to fight and defeat Barack Obama is directly dependent on the generosity of every American."
The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama limits itself to $100 maximum contributions; there are no bundlers, fat cats or illegal contributions. Obama is opposed to everything America stands for," says Executive Director Andy Martin. "But while Obama has raised more than a third of a BILLION dollars, his opponents have raised virtually nothing. We can't just sit back and expect John McCain to do the job all alone. Americans can either contribute now, or pay later. If we do not succeed, Obama will."
E-mail: contact@CommitteeofOneMilliontoDefeatBarackObama.com
---------------------------------------------
Andy Martin is a legendary Chicago muckraker, author, Internet columnist, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. He is currently based in New York selling his new book, Obama: The Man Behind The Mask. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of www.ContrarianCommentary.com. © Copyright by Andy Martin 2008. Martin comments on regional, national and world events with over forty years of experience. He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law.

His columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; contrariancommentary.wordpress.com. Andy is the author of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, published in July 2008, see http://www.OrangeStatePress.com.

MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or CELL (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com [NOTE: We frequently correct typographical errors and additions/subtractions on our blogs, where you can find the latest edition of this release.]

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger neen said...

Andy, I can't remember how far back in the campaign that I saw the clip on TV, but Obama stated that he became a Christian, 20 years ago, in Rev. Wright's church. What was he before then? I think he strongly leaned Muslim... JMHO

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home