My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Monday, October 20, 2008

High Noon in Hawaii: Barack Obama and Andy Martin collide in the Aloha State

Chicago crusader Andy Martin stands on the verge of “taking down” the Obama campaign.
Martin says Obama is using his grandmother as a pretext, and that Obama really fears the secret truths about him that are about to be disclosed.

Barack Obama and Andy Martin confront each other in Honolulu
Andy Martin’s investigative team provokes a “suspension” of Obama’s campaign and a desperate trip to Hawai'i by the presidential candidate
The drama builds to a Hollywood “High Noon” confrontation between good and evil

ANDY MARTIN
Executive Editor
ContrarianCommentary.com

“Factually Correct, Not
Politically Correct”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Barack Obama and his nemesis, Obama author Andy Martin, face off in Honolulu

Martin’s Hawai’i investigaiton causes Obama to panic and suspend his presidential campaign to head off Andy’s stories.

NOTE: Today’s scheduled column has been preempted because of the suspension of the Obama campaign. “Obama and Islam, Again” will appear next Monday. (Part Two of the Hawai’i series will appear as scheduled on Tuesday the 21st. Our calendar was thrown off schedule by the birth certificate litigation.)

Chicago crusader Andy Martin is on the verge of taking down the Obama campaign

(HONOLULU, HI)(October 20, 2008) You have to turn to Hollywood and “High Noon” to find more drama than the confrontation building in Hawai’i. The good sheriff stands alone against the Obama Gang. Eliot Ness and the Untouchables? The Long Ranger? Pick your own hero. Martin vs. Obama explodes into a Hollywood classic.

I will do my best to defeat Obama even though I essentially stand alone. I stand tall. All of the protagonists are from Chicago. Despite ridicule and envy from Chicago’s corrupt mainstream media, I have spent over forty years successfully fighting crooked politicians like Barack Obama and his Daley Machine cronies.

But take a look at one of the most dramatic time lines in recent political history.

Two weeks ago on October 5th Sean Hannity aired a program that terrified the Obama campaign. You can probably see my role at FoxNews.com or on YouTube. The New York Times itself reported that the morning after Hannity’s program, I became the target of a massive liberal assault at the Times. On October 6th I wrote a column predicting that Hannity’s show would become the most important political program of 2008. On direct orders from the Emperor Obama, the New York Times then unleashed its smear machine on me.

One week ago, on October 13th, the Times tried to destroy me with a front-page package of lies, distortions and outright fraud. The Times failed. My investigative team arrived in Hawai’i and began to dig, dig, dig.

I also predicted in a column that attacking me was the first big mistake Obama and the Times had committed. You be the judge of whether I am being proven correct.

I am still standing and the Times’ credibility is going into the toilet.

Before my team left for Hawai’i I predicted we would bring down Obama. By sheer coincidence, one TV network was interested in my mission and has been tagging along with a camera crew.

Monday (today) we petitioned the Hawai’i Supreme Court to order Obama’s secret birth records released.

How did Obama respond? He suddenly discovered that his grandmother, who had supposedly been released from her hospital a week ago, when he showed no interest in her, needed his immediate attention. Cool, calm, collected Obama suddenly suspended his campaign and headed for Hawai’i.

High Noon.

I have been issuing reports from Hawaii and we are on the streets digging for the truth. This weekend we issued our story list for Monday-Wednesday (Monday has been rescheduled—see above).

What has Obama done? Cancelled his campaign and announced he is jumping on a plane to join Andy Martin in Hawai’i. Welcome home, Barry (Obama’s grandmother calls him “Barry.”)

High Noon in Hawaii.

Barack Obama vs. Andy Martin. The drama builds as we move closer and closer to disclosing the dramatic truth about Barack Obama.

Was I right when I predicted Obama made a classic mistake when he attacked me? Will Jim Rutenberg and all of the other Times slimeballs regret their malicious attacks? You betcha.

Obama did not pay any attention to his grandmother until I showed up in Honolulu. Suddenly she is the center of his attention. She is so central to his campaign that he has suspended it! But when Obama was here last summer he only visited his grandmother for an hour. One hour! Now he suspends his campaign for her?

Could anyone have predicted a more dramatic series of developing events? Hannity puts me on the air as the Chicago expert who confirms the links between Obama and his longstanding anti-American, terror network. Obama’s goon squads immediately try to smear me in retaliation. The New York Times creates a front-page story out of 25 and 35 year-old nonsense in a desperate attempt to discredit and derail my upcoming Hawai’i investigation.

And Andy Martin’s investigative team lands in Honolulu and goes where no mainstream media have gone before, on the streets of Honolulu to dig out the secret truths about Barack Obama.

Hawai’i Five-O looks tame by comparison.

I am still standing, fighting, and investigating, right here in Obamaland. And Hannity’s dramatic show on October 5th will prove to be the turning point in the fight to retake America from the Obamabots and their crooked clandestine campaign cash (Without Andy, Hannity’s second show on October 19th was dull by comparison and provoked no response from the Times or Obama).

The day we landed in Honolulu was Obama’s D-Day. He can’t scare us. He can’t stop us. He can’t intimidate us and the New York Times can’t smear us with lies, half-truths and distortions.

The irony in all of this television drama is that Fox News is not the network following me around Hawaii. I will leave it to the network to disclose which one it is.

Barack Obama is looking increasingly like a desperate, doomed candidate whose Big Lie is about to be exposed.

The New York Times tried to suggest I exaggerate. Do I exaggerate? Apparently Barack Obama doesn’t think so. He knows what I know. And soon you will know what Obama and I know.

What Obama fears most is that I search for the truth not because I am associated with McCain (I am not) or because I am a partisan Republican (I am not a right-winger). Rather I search for the truth for the sake of the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I took an oath as an 18 year old to defend the Constitution of the United States from its enemies.

Barack Obama is an enemy of the Constitution. He is using tens of millions of dollars in clandestine campaign cash from unknown sources to stage an electoral coup d’etat in our nation. That is why I keep fighting for the truth.

Barack Obama has been lying to the American people. And his Big Lie is about to be exposed.

Now that his secrets are on the verge of being revealed he has panicked and suspended his campaign to visit Hawai’i. Do you believe Obama’s explanation for the sudden trip?

Or do you believe me?

Do you believe the smear merchants at the New York Times? Or my truthful words on Sean Hannity’s America?

If Barack Obama is defeated, he will have two people to blame: me and Sean Hannity.

It doesn’t get any better than this.

Stay tuned for High Noon in Honolulu.


[Note: we will be posting our Hawai’i Supreme Court petition on our blogs later tonight.]

----------------------------------------------
We are in the final stages of preparing a defamation lawsuit against the New York Times, and we expect to file by October 27th. Imagine if you will what the Times put on page one: A “report” in which only people who were willing to smear me were contacted, and no one favorable was allowed to appear, in which my successful litigation history was erased from the public consciousness (see www.AndyMartin.com). Rather than a balanced and factual portrayal of a controversial person—I am indeed and indubitably controversial—there was a one-dimensional smear of the crudest kind. And they wonder why the MSM’s are dying.

Luckily, we at ContrarianCommentary.com “own” the Internet.” “We take the road less traveled...’ And that has all the difference.’” (Robert Frost) Watch for the libel lawsuit.

----------------------------------------------
Readers of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, say the book is still the only gold standard and practical handbook on Barack Obama's unfitness for the presidency. Buy it.
Book orders: http://OrangeStatePress.com. Immediate shipment from Amazon.com or the publisher now available.
---------------------------------------------
FULL DISCLOSURE: I recently decided to oppose Barack Obama's election and became Executive Director of The Stop Obama Coalition, http://StopObamaCoalition.com. By default, I became the national leader of the anti-Obama movement. I am not acting as either a Democrat or Republican. I have had no contact whatsoever with the McCain Campaign. I am not a member of any political organization. The views expressed are entirely independent. I am acting as an American citizen who sincerely believes Obama is not the man we need in the Oval Office. We are going to run a very dynamic and aggressive campaign against Obama. I will continue to write my news and opinion columns for ContrarianCommentary.com. /s/ Andy Martin
----------------------------------------------
URGENT APPEAL: The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama is raising money to fight Barack Obama. http://CommitteeofOneMilliontoDefeatBarackObama.com. Please give generously up to the maximum of $100. Our ability to fight and defeat Barack Obama is directly dependent on the generosity of every American."
The Committee of One Million to Defeat Barack Obama limits itself to $100 maximum contributions; there are no bundlers, fat cats or illegal contributions. Obama is opposed to everything America stands for," says Executive Director Andy Martin. "But while Obama has raised more than a third of a BILLION dollars, his opponents have raised virtually nothing. We can't just sit back and expect John McCain to do the job all alone. Americans can either contribute now, or pay later. If we do not succeed, Obama will."
E-mail: contact@CommitteeofOneMilliontoDefeatBarackObama.com
---------------------------------------------
Andy Martin is a legendary Chicago muckraker, author, Internet columnist, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. He is currently based in New York selling his new book, Obama: The Man Behind The Mask. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of www.ContrarianCommentary.com. © Copyright by Andy Martin 2008. Martin comments on regional, national and world events with over forty years of experience. He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law.

His columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; contrariancommentary.wordpress.com. Andy is the author of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask, published in July 2008, see http://www.OrangeStatePress.com.

MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or cell (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com [NOTE: We frequently correct typographical errors and additions/subtractions on our blogs, where you can find the latest edition of this release.]

6 Comments:

Blogger emmamess said...

I just created a blog at this site - because I have been on the internet investigating Barack Obama all weekend - to try and figure out why it is that I am so uneasy with him. I found much of the information that you present on your blog elsewhere on the web. It wasn't until the story about Obama's grandma broke that I was able to find your blog - because a commentor who mentioned your name surfaced on abc's comments page and I immediately googled your name and found this page. Although I am not crazy about the tone you use to unabase Obama, I find some of the information you present to be intriguing. What really stumped me though was after creating a profile on abc's news page - my comments dissapeared after suggestiong that maybe Obama was flying to Hawaii to see what kind of information you were digging up there. That is when I decided to creat my own blog here - to try and sort out my feelings about this presidential election and what it really means to our country. There may have been some truth to my statement - to find it deleted 5 mins. after posting it - in an attemp to disuade others from checking out your blog.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if any one of the major Blogs people use on the web delete your anti-obama or anti-mccain blog, or comments, we won't.

http://www.patriotsrevolt.com ad free blogs for all users ...

The truth about John McCain - in memory of Col. Ted Guy, McCains SRO at the Plantation (A PW Camp in Hanoi, VN )
http://www.eaglesnest-2.net

10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

High Noon in Hawaii: Barack Obama and Andy Martin collide in the Aloha State
-----------------------------

Bring FIRE down on his 20 Andy.

10:05 AM  
Blogger DiAna said...

Please add me to your email. I really appreciate you going after the truth. There is just too many "secrets" to just ignore. I believe the truth will shine in the end but hopefully before Nov 4 thanks to your help!

7:52 AM  
Blogger fran said...

Mr. Martin, what is the update on this since the court date?

2:08 PM  
Blogger dantznbarefoot said...

I knew there was more to his decision to suddenly visit his sick 'grandmother'...especially in light of the fact that 3 States had filed lawsuits for him to produce his birth certificate. My guess? He cannot produce a legal American birth certificate which makes him ineligible to be POTUS. Take a seat Mr Obama.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home