My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2007

ANDY MARTIN'S BALLAD OF PARIS HILTON
© copyright by Andy Martin
(Sung to "You Are My Sunshine")

You are my Paris, my only Paris
You serve your time,
both night and day
You'll never know dear,
What hard time really is,
You'll live to party, another day.
Please don't lock, my Paris Away.

You love your mommy,
And love your daddy,
And love your daddy too,
On Father's Day, you can be
His singing jailbird,
No matter what they say.
But please don't lock my Paris away.

They say you're crazy,
Can't waste your time,
You really need to, get away.
But you know you, can do
That hard time,
Baloney sandwiches so dark and gray
Please don't lock my Paris away.

My closing words,
I have to say;
Be a good girl now and
Do what the jailers say
Sheriff Arpaio, that man in Phoenix
Is only, an hour's flight away.
Please don't lock my Paris away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home