My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Friday, June 06, 2008

Obama supporters smear Andy Martin to block book sales

Andy Martin’s new book prompts smear campaign from Barack Obama. “The Nation” says that Barack Obama’s speech at AIPAC was a response to Andy Martin’s Internet columns and e-mails. Martin calls Obama’s accusations scurrilous and says Obama’s left-wing media supporters are trying to block sales of Martin’s new Obama book. Martin is seeking advice on whether to sue “The Nation.”

Chicago news conference: Obama supporters begin smear campaign to block Andy’s Martin’s Obama book sales
ANDY MARTIN
Executive Editor
ContrarianCommentary.com

“Factually Correct, Not
Politically Correct”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

ATTENTION DAYBOOK/ASSIGNMENT EDITORS

ANNOUNCEMENT OF CHICAGO NEWS CONFERENCE JUNE 7, 2008

AS ANDY MARTIN’S OBAMA BOOK REACHES PRE-PUBLICATION BLOCKBUSTER STATUS, OBAMA MEDIA FLACKS LAUNCH NEW PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THE POWERHOUSE INTERNET COLUMNIST

ANDY MARTIN DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM OBAMA AND HIS BUTT BOYS IN THE LEFT-WING MEDIA, MAY SUE “THE NATION” MAGAZINE FOR AIPAC ACCUSATION

(CHICAGO)(June 7, 2008) Legendary Chicago Internet columnist and muckraker Andy Martin will hold a news conference Saturday, June 7th to denounce Barack Obama’s smears against Martin, and to demand an apology for the personal attacks of Obama’s lap dogs in the left-wing media.

“Wow. My book went on sale on Wednesday, and by Friday Barry Obama’s attacks dogs were smearing me. I must be more feared by the Obamanuts than even I realized. I may not be the ‘Most Powerful Name in News,’ but Obama & Co. are treating me as though I am ‘The Most Powerful Columnist on the Internet,’ and an author whose blockbuster new book is going to help bring down the Obama charade. ‘The Nation’says Obama’s speech to AIPAC was a response to my Internet columns and e-mails.

“Obama’s lies are obviously intended to deflect sales of my book. I am flattered. His flacks at ‘The Nation’ have previously called me the mastermind of a ‘right-wing smear machine,’ seeking to elevate my cosmic danger to Obamanuts. Now they have recycled their smears in the wake of the outstanding pre-publication sales of my new book. Thank you Barry O. You keep attacking me, and I will keep selling.

“We may have to up the print run by another 100,000,” Martin will state. “I stand by what I have written, and I will stand behind everything in my new book: Barry Obama is bad for America and, by inference, he will become a colossal disaster for the Democratic Party. And nothing Obama’s supporters at The Nation write is going to deflect me from my appointed rounds: telling the truth about Barack Obama and his crusade to destroy America.”

Andy was the first columnist, in 2004, to write about Obama’s fraudulent book “Dreams From My Father,” and to expose all of Obama’s lies in that book.

Andy is the author of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask. Details on Martin’s book can be found at http://www.OrangeStatePress.com. Advance orders from Orange State Press. Available everywhere in days. Because of the overwhelming pre-publication demand, orders will be filled by date of order.

NEWS CONFERENCE DETAILS:

WHO: Internet Columnist-Editor/media critic Andy Martin

WHAT: Andy Martin demands apology from Obama, may sue The Nation magazine.

WHERE: Southeast corner of Huron and Wabash Streets, Chicago

WHEN: Saturday, June 7, 1:00 P. M.

MEDIA
CONTACT: (312) 440-4124

TO PURCHASE
BOOK: http://www.OrangeStatePress.com

ANDY
E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com
---------------------------------------------------------
Chicago-based Internet journalist, talk show host and broadcaster and media critic Andy Martin is the Executive Editor and publisher of http://www.ContrarianCommentary.com. © Copyright by Andy Martin 2008. Martin covers regional, national and world events with over forty years of experience. Andy is the author of Obama: The Man behind the Mask, being published in June, 2008, see http://www.OrangeStatePress.com. He has been a candidate for U. S. Senator from Illinois. www.AndyforUSSenator.com. He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law. Columns also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; contrariancommentary.wordpress.com. Comments? E-mail: AndyMart20@aol.com. Add'l media contact: (866) 706-2639.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home