My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin says Barack Obama’s “brown shirts” are smearing Andy in light of a new Newsweek pool showing “faith” in Obama collapsing

Martin was the first person to offer a coherent timeline during the 2008 presidential campaign for Obama’s radical associations, on Sean Hannity’s America

ContrarianCommentary.com
“The Internet Powerhouse”
Andy Martin
Executive Editor

“Factually Correct, Not Politically Correct”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

ANDY MARTIN SAYS HE CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN THE LEFT IS SCARED; THEY START ATTACKING ANDY AGAIN

MARTIN SAYS THAT THE LEFT’S DESPERATION CAN BE SEEN FROM THE CONSTANT EFFORTS TO SMEAR ANDY BY DISTORTING HIS ANTI-CORRUPTION EFFORTS THIRTY AND FORTY YEARS AGO

MARTIN SAYS THAT AS BETWEEN THE TORTOISE AND THE HARE, MARTIN IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY BESTING OBAMA

MARTIN IS EN ROUTE TO FLORIDA FOR A “WAR COUNCIL” OVER THE LABOR DAY WEEKEND TO PLAN THE DEFEAT OF BARACK OBAMA IN 2012


(NEW YORK)(September 1, 2010) ContrarianCommentary.com’s Executive Editor, Andy Martin, is coming under new attacks by Barack Obama’s leftist stooges as Obama continues to lose media approval and public support. Martin is en route to Florida for a “war council” to orchestrate the delegitimization and defeat of Obama in 2012.

“I think it was Adlai Stevenson,” Martin says, “who said ‘I’ll stop telling the truth about them when they stop telling lies about me.’ Well, they’re lying again.

“The latest smear is a rehash of a rehash of a smear job by the New York Times during the 2008 presidential campaign. Last spring I was attacked by the Washington Post’s resident slimeball, David Weigel, who misrepresented my views. We are gearing up to sue Mr. Weigel. Now another leftist stooge, Stephen Webster of RawStory.com, is attacking me as a retort to Obama’s collapsing poll numbers.

“Webster accuses me of spreading ‘rumors’ about Barack Obama. That’s simply a Big Fat Stalinist Lie. Everything I have written about Obama is true; no one can point to a single word of mine that Obama has impeached. In fact, other authors have used my writing as a starting point, retraced my steps and confirmed my original views.

“Obama uses his media thugs to attack me as a way to shore up his poll numbers. He is terrified I’m winning and he’s losing.

“We will have our column Thursday or Friday on why Obama is a Muslim. We keep reaffirming our research and analysis and we stick by what we wrote in 2004.

“Webster goes on to suggest that ‘Fox News gave me a shot at fame.’ I was famous before I appeared on Fox News; they asked me to be a guest because everyone’s research was based on my original scholarly work. To paraphrase ‘Sunset Boulevard,’ ‘I made Fox News, they didn’t make me.’

“Webster attacks me for my theory that Frank Marshall Davis is really Obama’s biological daddy. Obama has never denied that fact. And, since I do not have a blood test to prove my theory, I have carefully labeled my theory as a theory.

‘What is interesting is that Webster has probably not done any original, independent research into the facts and truth about Obama. I have actually been to Hawai’i and done original research there over three years. We produced the only film on Obama's Hawai’i years. It's on the Internet to be viewed.

“My movement is growing based on the facts and the truth about BHO. Obama is in decline because he is a liar and fraud. We are hoping to raise money to go back to Hawai'i in November. No other writer has done the extensive on-the-scene research I have in Chicago, Honolulu and New York. That is where my theory about Davis comes from.

“Webster, instead, uses the New York Times’ propaganda barrages against me as his journalistic snot rag. He can't do research so he merely regurgitates old lies.

“I am indeed controversial in our judicial system. I am exposing corruption constantly. Just last month I exposed a creepy judge in Springfield, Illinois who bought himself a judgeship, and kept making political contributions while sitting on a case involving his donees.

“I plead guilty to being unpopular in Illinois politics. But this is the same Illinois politics that once voted to condemn the late Senator Paul Simon as a traitor. I am in good company. I am not controversial because I am a bad guy in Illinois. I am one of the few good guys who has spent a career exposing petty and great corruption in our legal system.

“As a young law student at the University of Illinois College of Law, I incurred the wrath of the Illinois Supreme Court when I worked with reporters to expose two corrupt justices who were forced to resign from the Court.

“Then I exposed liberal icon John Paul Stevens as someone who had done shady business with the corrupt Illinois Democratic Party.

“I exposed Jose (‘call me Joe’) Cabranes, the ‘cocaine cowboy’ of the federal courts, who appeared to be so high in court he was flying off the bench. Cocaine Cabranes is no friend of mine. But President Bill Clinton looked at my evidence and rejected Cabranes for the Supreme Court.

“Can anyone else point to such a successful record of fighting corruption? I don’t think so.

“It is amazing how the left uses McCarthyism to attack me because I am Obama’s strongest and longest critic. They dredge up thirty and forty year-old news stories and then distort the facts to smear me, not because of what I did then, but because of what I am doing now.

“In the final analysis, being smeared by Barack Obama and his sleazy supporters is the ultimate compliment. He created a dirty tricks squad to attack me in 2008, and they continue to harass me. I must be a threat for 2012 or they would not be trying to minimize my impact. I exposed Obama as a Muslim six years ago. Stephen Webster, Newsweek and the mainstream media are forced to admit the American people believe me, not Obama.

“If I have to choose between the confidence of the American people and the confidence of the Weigels and Websters of this world, I am proud to say every day more and more Americans believe my research,” Martin says. “Obama can go and be the president of Kenya. He’s eligible there.”


-------------------------------------
ABOUT ANDY: Andy Martin, who Chicago Public Radio calls a “boisterous Internet activist,” is the legendary New York and Chicago-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. He has over forty years of background in radio and television and is the dean of Illinois media and communications. He promotes his best-selling book, “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” and his Internet movie "Obama: The Hawai'i years." Martin has been a leading corruption fighter in Illinois for over forty years. He is currently sponsoring www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com
Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” www.ContrarianCommentary.com. He comments on regional, national and world events with more than four decades of investigative and overseas experience. He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).

UPDATES: www.twitter.com/AndyMartinUSAwww.facebook.com/AndyMartin Andy's columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; contrariancommentary.wordpress.com.
contrariancommentary.typepad.com[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in this story on our blogs; find our latest edition there.]

MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or CELL (917) 664-9329E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com © Copyright by Andy Martin 2010

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home